June 3rd, 2017
Tradition says that we need to have a big wedding with all the bells and whistles, guests and gowns, flowers and family, but we are generation milleniexbetweener and formalities aren't really our thing. One day we will have a proper tea ceremony to bring our families together and to honor all they have done for us. Before that though we wanted to have a special moment to commit to one another. We found a pretty spot and recruited four friends and a dog. This was how it all went...
- Bride wore a dress delivered the day before the ceremony.
- Groom chose to wear pink socks for the first time.
- Bride ordered surprise lapel pins off Etsy UK.
- Groom never had a tailored suit before.
- Bride got a lyft from Said for $18.64 and was 13 minutes early.
- Groom had no less than 4 warning alarms counting down.
- Bride requested kittens leashed to each post. (request denied)
- Groom tied each of the little bows with 70cm of ribbon.
- A five year old stranger was the first to congratulate us.
- August Blue Moon runs very tight security when he's on duty.
- The park was created in 1977 from the remains of a brick quarry.
- The lookout point is about 500 ft (152m) above sea level.
Pin Bearer & Witness
Designated Driver & Witness
Elena & August
Elopement Photographer : Gladys Jem